Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sac Mile Part 3...sort of, cars and some odds and ends...


Just before you entered the track , there was a mini car show. So I hastily snapped these pics in no particular order...













Some nice cars, I particularly liked the Panel trucks. The Brass era Model T was cool too.I ended with the Model T because I have a basket case T, a few years younger than this one. A Roadster from the early twenties, but not too unlike this earlier car. It will be the subject of a 'sister blog' I'm working on that probably won't get launched until I actually start working on the car. For now I'm busy enough with bikes and work. Next time ...progress reports?  The 350 needs attention to suspension components and wheels. The tank and seat as well. And the carbs need a going over, and an exhaust system needs to be fabricated. The Cub's motor needs final tear down, and a parts list generated. So, till next time.


















3 comments:

  1. I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information and I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Work!
    motorcycle parts in California

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must've had a glitch with my Blogger hookup mate, had posted a commendation on your moving picture skills of previous post, nonetheless, love the trucks et al but that plain Jane Camaro is absolutely cool, and so few of them about that haven't been subjected to 'updating' with hip paint kobs, well, over here at least . . . dig the vintage stuff too Laz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems I've been having some glitches myself...the disappearing comment bit...have pretty much stopped trying to comment via the "Smart-phone" as it has been fraught with problems when it comes to 'logging out' of a blog...so, have just been commenting occasionally myself, when I find myself on the 'big computer'...Lots of Mustangs over here from stock to wild of all years it seems.Early Camaros are pretty scarce around here.. stock or wild. Wouldn't mind finding one driven by that 'Little old lady from Pasadena...'.
    Never know what to make of odd comments like the one from 'Mr.josia', up above...obviously looking to place links to his biz-nis all over....

    ReplyDelete