Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Monday, April 14, 2014

DirtquakeUS....I'm in...

.....just gotta figure out paypal , again and get my official entry turned  in. My little Honda SL-100 'racer' has been pre-approved, so now the work begins.


This is what it looked like after cutting it free from the vines and weeds that had overgrown it...( yes, that is green moss growing out of the seat foam...)


After a little soap and water, it's looking better already...
Luckily I have 4 four more bikes like this to pull parts from.

Have scaled back plans of entering something more ferocious (maybe next year...) and decided to go small...somebody has to bring up the rear of the pack after all... I accept the challenge!
Have a couple weeks off from work to play with motorcycles, so we will see how much I can get done here at the "Not ready for Prime-time dirtworks".... 


2 comments: