Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013....

Hear..... it's going to be an odd year....about a day and a half to go, thought I might as well go out with a little cornball humor.

Been going through pics on the 'puter, realizing what a mess this thing is. Some of these I've posted before. Some of them reminding me of unfinished projects...


A pic from two winters ago. Standing next to about a 12 foot drift of snow. Hoping this winter will pile up like that one did. Maybe find out next weekend if the weather cooperates...


An old pic from years ago in my back yard. This pic or one similar to it, was in "Classic Bike' magazine, in the little feature they do about peoples future projects. Well here we are, in the present, and they remain 'future' projects. I want to get back into riding in the dirt....have a few dirtbikes...


A pic from 6 or 7 years ago. My once trusty Ford Ranger...another project...and two of my trusty Hondas. A CX 500 and a CB 550.  


The Ninja 250...waiting to have a paperwork snafu untangled....


And yes, the British bikes, Triumphs, BSA's and Nortons ...and somewhere a Villiers powered Cotton...

Did a post about the 'Thompson' . Still have two of these actually...might be hitching one to the CB 550. Have had two different 350's and a 450 hitched to one. After driving a friends 750 Honda powered rig, have decided bigger is better... The pic with Pete in the side car was when I had a CB 350 attached to one.


A pic from about a year ago, of the original record store that begat 'Tower Records' down on Broadway here in Sacramento. I did a post on that too...maybe I'll get back here and add a link...
Kind of a nice festive pic, have to drive by later and see if they have repaired the neon..

Been an interesting year, here's to another one fellow bloggers and blogger followers:

Happy New Year!!  









3 comments:

  1. Good shit Laz, have a great New Year, catch you in the odd one, thanks for becoming an integral part of my internet half-life, WLP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best wishes too for this new year.

    Ollie

    ReplyDelete