Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The computer has died, long live the cel-phone...


Testing....testing...test....test...
Yep..the computer was giving me odd messages and now refuses to boot up other than in the "bare minimum mode"... and my phone has also been acting up ...we'll see if I can accomplish this quick posting with the 'phone'....

The pic was snapped at my local McDonalds...stole it from my Instagram account...a young ladies pack...containing all her wordly possesions. I felt sorry for her, but at the same time a bit jealous of the simplicity of it all...she seemed to be able to pay her own way...more than can be said of some others in the area....

Well...let's see if this will publish. It's certainly a troublesome way to run a blog.

1 comment:

  1. Another test...1 2 3...see if I can comment at my blog with this phone... ( haven't had much luck trying to leave comments at other's blogs )

    ReplyDelete