Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Got parts from Newbolds Bike Shop...



Some parts for the XR 200R project arrived.
These are some after market parts to stiffen up the suspension...and add a few inches of clearance. I bought these from Travis Newbold who I met at the first DirtQuake US a year ago. Travis has a motorcycle shop in Colorado that he runs when he isn't out somewhere racing or playing on motorcycles. Travis is also Sideburn Magazines Poet...a man of many talents. I have till Thanksgiving to get these parts in the XR, so I can chase Travis and some others through the desert...be back with more as progress is made. My computer is still down...so posts are laboriously posted via cel phone still.


As Travis is fond of saying "Sticker placement is key"



No comments:

Post a Comment