Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years...

...have come and gone, so quickly for myself it seems. Had dinner tonight with my mother, and my sister and her husband. The talk of course came around to the significance of the day, and where everyone was when they heard the news of the attacks on the East coast. My sisters kids were still in High school then. Now they are both grown, done with college and working. One of her boys just got married.  It made me think of how lucky most of us are. Seems peaceful today. There was a beautiful sunset over the bay here in Monterey. Hopefully, time will heal for those who lost so much. 

1 comment:

  1. A lot has happened since that day...just hope
    all the nonsense comes to an end soon.

    ReplyDelete