Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gonna launch a new blog....


This is not my truck...a pic borrowed from the web...but about the vintage of mine, which is at this time a pile of rusted parts....


Sooooo....the new blog will be about my Ford Model T project. As soon as I do launch it, I'll link it to this blog. I guess I'm hoping it'll spark me to get going on that very long-term project. That is all...........


Wait a second.....once again:        

The Model T naysayer....Mr.Marx

4 comments:

  1. Did someone tell you about the time I got the work truck stuck in the mud up to it's axles? I was feeling like the King of the bog that day....hehe...
    Well I launched it...calling it 'Full fendered T' for now...it's in the the 'my blogs ' list over yonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what you need, another project! My single project already had a birthday, (I think.)
    Good luck. BTW you seem to be suffering from the same double-talk syndrome which afflicted our friend Whitey a while back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. errrrr yeah... I edited out the copy of the comment, but now that you mention it, I see my other error. I repeat myself when under stress...I repeat myself when under stress...I repeat myself....

      Delete