Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chicks...and Dudes on Hondas


Little Honda by The Hondells




Little Honda by The Beach Boys
(written by a couple of the Beach Boys)

A comment left by Hermit sparked this little trip down memory lane. I was just about to become a teenager when this came out. My brother and sister and I used to watch Shindig, Hullaballoo, and of course the Ed Sullivan show. What the heck, we didn't have a computer...

4 comments:

  1. I'm diggin' it Larry. "You meet the nicest people on a Honda."

    In the Beach Boys version, the chick in the white top seemed pretty damn excited about the whole thing, and kicked it into a whole 'nother gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hondells were furiously humping those damn things.......It's alright?

    Who am I to judge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always been jealous of working musicians...

      Delete