Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Put on your high-heeled sneakers...

And jump into your high-heeled motorcycle...?





Several years ago there was a banking advertisement on the television here in the States, that featured for a few seconds what appeared to be a Honda 350 powered high-heel shoe...did a search on the web and came up with these. 






The first three pics appear to be the bike from the advertisement, powered by a Honda 350. This bike appears to be another version powered by...? Looks like more research is needed...anyone out there have a clue?





2 comments:

  1. I've see the quiet same thing with a banana :)

    But tell me more about your trumpet project !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Sportster powered banana, I like it! Well Olivia, you can go to my May 4th 2011 post and I talk a little bit about my proposed Triumph projects. No pics, other than the one of the rusty frame bits on the sidebar up there. Those are all the parts I need to reassemble for the '57 swingarm custom project. Soon I should be posting again about these projects, with pictures this time. Like I said, I have an aftermarket hardtail and enough other old original take offs from chopped bikes to build a little Trumpet Chopper. Somewhere I have an original flat fender and brace that were never used, bunches of Anderson pegs, octagonal oil tanks, peanut tanks, and the like. The '57 was chopped, but it was done so badly. Since it had matching numbers on the frame and engine cases I decided to bring it back closer to stock, but with some 'kustom' touches...7o's style. The chopper will be late 60's-70 style, very basic and simple. We'll see, I'll keep you posted.

      Delete