Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Moto Melee is almost here....




Been waiting for this all year, in fact I was getting ready to send in my application. But some old dental work has raised it's ugly head, and decided to cause me grief and pain. Pain in my jaw as well as my wallet.  Oh well looks like I have another year to wait and prepare. I don't even want to tell you how much over the dental plan 'cap' this bit of work is going to cost me. 

My plan was to get my old Black Bomber 450 Honda back on the road with as little work as possible. But since I'm no longer facing an imminent deadline, I might just treat it to a more thorough going over. As they say...watch this space. 

2 comments:

  1. Know the feeling HL; everytime it seems that I've wanted to do something like that, a wrench or spanner gets thrown in the works to put a stop to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commiserations on the dental work - I hate it! At least here in the UK cost is not an issue. It's not free but heavily subsidised. No fun though.

    ReplyDelete