Pete and Laz

Pete and Laz
Yeah, Pete it's rough...but it's a runner.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

DirtQuake US part 3?


looking a bit like a "Cafe" seat...this was a doodle of a "Hotshoe" I never got around to making, before DitquakeUS3...as I said in the last post...it didn't matter as I really never went fast enough to warrant one.  Part 3? Well a bit of time has passed and realizing I'd not summed things up here we go.


A shot of Mt.Shasta...from a roadside rest area in Northern California...from the return trip.

The rest are random shots not posted yet, as I mentioned in one of the earlier posts...being busy with traveling and pre-race prep and racing...I didn't take many shots.


There is a partially dismantled bike packed in there with the rest of our gear...next time I think a  trailer would make things easier, or a van?



This is a shot of "Marvin the Martian"....my other traveling companion...or should I say Mascot?


A shot of Norman's truck... of  " Motorcycho" magazine. The Champ is his pit bike, the mini-bike his racer for the mini-bike class... he is from "canaduh", ya know...


Some great Hungarian grub we had in Oregon...


My Crewchief Rick, entertaining me with his guitar...


Knew there was no backing out when this arrived via e-mail...


a short video of the general scene, this was during an impromptu "bike show"...

To sum up, it was a lot of fun...and looking forward to doing it all again next year...

A shot of the large hay barn? where two bands played at the after race festivities...



In a motel on the return trip, enjoying a read of a magazine Norm gave me for some 350 Honda chopper parts I gave him....

Next time a post about some upcoming street and race projects....


84 Kawa Turbo750...needs a lot of TLC...














1 comment: